With the growing need to comply with environmental policy, our clients often require the analysis, protection, and/or improvement of local waterways and water supply systems. SKYLINE also provides civil engineering for clients seeking water resources consulting.
Our water resources services include:
- Culvert and open channel design
- Stream bank restoration design
- Flood control analysis (Flood studies)
- Hydrologic analysis
- Hydraulic analysis
- Watershed analysis
- Storm water management design
- Detention ponds
- Retention ponds
- Grading and drainage design
- Erosion and sedimentation control
- Local, state, and federal permitting
- Preparation of construction documents
- NPDES permit preparation and procurement
- Wetland mitigation and permitting
SKYLINE maintains current knowledge of the increasing local, state, and federal environmental requirements. This knowledge allows our engineers and project managers to effectively meet the environmental regulations of government agencies while yielding cost effective solutions. We pride ourselves on being responsible stewards of the environment and educating our clients accordingly.
At SKYLINE, we also maintain relationships with key regulatory personnel. This strategy enables us to minimize review times and navigate effectively through environmental regulations.