SKYLINE provides construction assessment services for clients that need verification of the existing facility’s status.
These services include:
- Environmental assessment
- Storm system assessment
- Pavement assessment
- Wetlands assessment
- Above ground utility assessment (fixtures)
- Mechanical system assessment
- Lighting system assessment
- Structural system assessment
- Building assessment
- Site assessment
- Roof assessment
Before a client makes a financial investment, SKYLINE can assess the job site and/or facility and furnish an assessment report. This report includes a rating of all existing building/site elements and the necessary repairs (if any). Our clients find this information extremely beneficial as it directly affects fiscal project decisions.
Additional assessment report information includes:
- Renovation cost estimates
- Projected schedules and completion dates
- General conditions and hazard concerns
- Potential permits, zoning, licenses, taxes, and insurance or bonding for the project and contractor
- Building system recommendations
The combination of our extensively trained staff and our comprehensive processes yields a thorough assessment of the existing site and/or building.