SKYLINE provides construction inspection services that offer an additional level of comfort and assurance to the project ownership and financial teams.
These services include:
- Financial “draw” inspections
- Development inspections
- Pre-construction reviews and cost analysis
- Phase inspections
- Construction consulting
- Invoice verification
- Safety inspections
During the construction process, SKYLINE will inspect the job site and/or facility and furnish a status report of the project.
This report includes percentage complete of all construction tasks and the percentage complete for the entire project.
Our clients find this information extremely beneficial as it directly affects the project’s bottom line.
Additional status report information includes:
- Current status of the construction process, including comments on each phase of construction
- Time schedules and projected completion dates
- General conditions and concerns including quality of workmanship
- Change order review
- Verification of permits, zoning, licenses, taxes, and insurance or bonding for the project and contractor
- Payment recommendations The combination of our extensively trained staff and our comprehensive processes yields a thorough inspection of existing project progress.